Saturday June 13 (9:00 to 10:30)
We will hold the 30th AGM of our Association. The gatherings being unfortunately still prohibited, we will participate this year, in a virtual way, thanks to the technology of Microsoft Teams, (i.e.: No physical meeting on Rue du Couvent as in previous years).
We suggest that you start logging in at 8:45AM to ensure that you are on line by 9:00 as we will start at 9:00 Sharp.
The invitation to sign in with the Microsoft Teams app will follow in a separate email.
- Draft proposed Agenda for our AGM 2020 – including our four distinguished guests:
- Vincent Causse, Director of the environment and sustainable development
- Robert Davis, Eng., Deputy Director General – Director of the Public Works Department
- Ms. Mélanie Matte, District Councillor No. 2
- Mr. Pascal de Bellefeuille, District Councillor No 1
- List of 6 applications received from people interested in renewing their directorships or joining the Board
- Draft of the 2019 AGM Minutes
- Copies of 4 resolutions of the directors adopted to approve adjustments to our General By-Laws (Regulations # 2020-1 to 2020-4) – they will be presented to you for consideration and ratification by the members
I remind you that only members in good standing (i.e. annual fee of $40 paid) will be admitted to the AGM. I would appreciate if you could confirm to me your VIRTUAL presence by email by Wednesday, June 10 at the latest, so that we may properly organize this meeting.
Connexion via MICROSOFT TEAMS
A second special invitation by email will be sent to you shortly to allow you to participate in the meeting by Microsoft Teams, from your calendar, simply by logging in as a guest. Details and explanations will follow when the next invitation will be sent, along with a video showing how to reach us.
You will also be able to call Gabriel Lépine if you have difficulty login-in
Gabriel: Cell. 514-891-1618.
Patrice Vachon, President.